Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 7 June 2018) . . Page.. 2244 ..
(6) Why was the invoice from ISOFT Australia Pty Ltd for $55 197.03, received on 15 August 2017, not paid until 7 November 2017.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The four invoices are for works to:
• Construct a new cool room to provide additional cool room storage and ensure the pharmacy has redundancy; and
• Upgrade the Building 10 Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning and Autoclave Steam.
(2) a) Progress payment for bathroom upgrades in Building 1 at Canberra Hospital.
b) Five yearly hydrant inspections for Building 11 at Canberra Hospital.
c) Five yearly hydrant inspections for Building 1 at Canberra Hospital.
(3) Rectification of plumbing issues in birthing suite wall cavities.
(4) a) Shaw Building Group (SBG) were engaged to erect scaffolding to provide safe access to the substructure of the facade for the engineer to complete the development of the Statement of Requirements for the Aluminium Composite Panel replacement tender process. SBG did not provide an assessment report.
b) Not applicable.
c) Not applicable.
d) Not applicable.
e) Not applicable.
f) Not applicable.
g) Not applicable.
h) Not applicable.
i) Not applicable.
j) Not applicable.
(5) Refer to the response at Question on Notice 888.
(6) On 15 August 2017 ACT Health Supply received the invoice into their system and sent the invoice via Shared Services internal mail to Shared Services Accounts Payable. Shared Services Accounts Payable loaded the invoice into the Oracle FMIS on 3 November 2017, and the supplier paid on 7 November 2017. The process of sending hard copy paperwork has since been replaced by online processes.
ACT Health—consultants(Question No 888)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 16 February 2018:
(1) In relation to the below consultancy entities, what (a) was the purpose of the consultancy represented by each payment, (b) was the total cost of each consultancy assignment and (c) is/ was the completion date of each consultancy assignment.