Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 10 May 2018) . . Page.. 1929 ..
Attachment G – Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
Government—FOI requests(Question Nos 1177-1205)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, the Minister for Urban Renewal, the Minister for Economic Development, the Treasurer, the Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, the Attorney-General, the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, the Minister for Multicultural Affairs, the Minister for Workplace Safety and Industrial Relations, the Minister for Sport and Recreation, the Minister for Women, the Minister for Higher Education, Training and Research, the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, the Minister for the Environment and Heritage, the Minister for Planning and Land Management, the Minister for the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence, the Minister for Tourism and Major Events, the Minister for Regulatory Services, the Minister for the Arts and Community Events, the Minister for Veterans and Seniors, the Minister for Climate Change and Sustainability, the Minister for Justice, Consumer Affairs and Road Safety, the Minister for Corrections, the Minister for Mental Health, the Minister for Community Services and Social Inclusion, the Minister for Disability, Children and Youth, the Minister for Education and Early Childhood Development, the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 March 2018 (redirected to the Attorney-General):
(1) What is the total number of staff by full-time equivalent and headcount assigned to handling Freedom of Information (FOI) requests for each directorate and each government agency for which the Minister is responsible for.
(2) What is the breakdown, by ACT public service classification type, of the number of staff currently assigned to handling FOI requests for each directorate and each government agency for which the Minister is responsible for.
(3) How did each directorate and each government agency for which the Minister is responsible for prepare for the implementation of the Freedom of Information Act 2016, including amending processes, extra recruiting or restructuring.
(4) Is there a review or evaluation scheduled to be undertaken on the implementation, effects, or processes associated with the Freedom of Information Act 2016 by each directorate and each government agency for which the Minister is responsible for; if not, why not; if so, (a) who will undertake the review or evaluation, (b) whether it will be part of a whole of government initiative or undertaken by individual directorates and government agencies, (c) when that review or evaluation is scheduled to occur, (d) when the review or evaluation is scheduled to be finalised and (e) whether the review or evaluation will be released publicly, and where.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member’s questions is as follows:
(1) Please refer to the attached spreadsheet.