Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 10 May 2018) . . Page.. 1915 ..
The Environment, Land and Planning and Building Services Shopfronts did not have a system in place to capture customer traffic and wait times until 20/12/2016. Tuggeranong Service Centre moved to QFlow on 07/03/2016. Belconnen 20/06/16, Mitchell 21/11/16, Civic 20/06/16 and Woden 13/2/2017.
The customer ticketing system was replaced in some service centres and shopfronts through 2015/16 and 2016/17. Working with Vulnerable People applications have been added to the transactions accepted at the Civic Drivers Licence Service this financial year.
The Office of Regulatory Services Shopfront at Fyshwick closed on 24/12/16.
(c) Chat service: The Oracle Service Cloud keeps stats of the chat related actions (e.g. wait times) for last 180 days only. The average chat initiation wait time is 20 seconds.
(2) This is not measured.
(3) Access Canberra commenced measuring the reason for complaints on 1/7/2017. Since then 183 complaints have been received relating to wait times. In that time approximately 710,000 customers have been served in the service and contact centres.
Westside village—costs(Question No 1110)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 23 March 2018 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) Can the Minister provide an update on the status of the Westside Village assets and redeployment to Stromlo Forest Park.
(2) What involvement did the National Capital Authority (NCA) have in the relocation of Westside Village assets and development of the café and bike support facility in Stromlo Forest Park.
(3) Did the NCA have any concerns or place conditions on the use of Westside Village assets and development of the café and bike support facility in Stromlo Forest Park; if so, can the Minister outline the concerns and conditions and how they were handled or met by the ACT Government.
(4) Are there trading and concessional arrangements associated with the development of the café and bike support facility in Stromlo Forest Park; if so, what are the arrangements and can the Minister provide a breakdown of any revenue or costs associated.
(5) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of the revenue and cost of the Westside Village and development of the café and bike support facility in Stromlo Forest Park, including (a) Westside Village construction costs, (b) Westside Village maintenance or running costs, (c) Westside Village revenue, (d) Westside Village decommissioning or re-use costs, (e) café and bike support facility in Stromlo Forest Park construction costs, (f) café and bike support facility in Stromlo Forest Park maintenance or running costs and (g) café and bike support facility in Stromlo Forest Park revenue.