Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 04 Hansard (Thursday, 12 April 2018) . . Page.. 1433 ..
(5) How much has been budgeted for the recruitment of staff in (a) 2017-18 and (b) 2018-19.
(6) Of the total number of staff expected to be appointed to the Light Rail Stage 1 project team in (a) 2017-18, (b) 2018-19, and (c) 2019-20, how many will be responsible for communications, stakeholder and community engagement.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The average Full Time Equivalent staff appointed to the Light Rail Stage 1 project in 2017-18 year to date is 25.31.
(2) I do not intend to speculate on future staffing numbers, other than to note staffing numbers will be appropriate for the project.
(3) The nature of employment arrangements are made on a case by case basis with consideration to the needs to the project and the available market skill set at the time.
(4) Through ordinary ACT Government recruitment and procurement mechanisms.
(5) Costs of recruitment are not specifically identified in the Light Rail Stage 1 budget and are managed within a general overhead budget for administration expenses to recruit staff for vacant positions.
(6) Please refer to the response provided to question two.
Transport—light rail(Question No 990)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 February 2018:
(1) How many contracts have been entered into to date, relating to Stage 2 of the Light Rail project.
(2) How many of the contracts in referred to in part (1) have been reviewed by UnionsACT as part of the Government’s Memorandum of Understanding with UnionsACT.
(3) What is the (a) title of the contract, (b) execution date, (c) expiry dates and (d) value for each contract that has been entered into relating to Stage 2 of the Light Rail project.
(4) In relation to each contract that has been entered into relating to Stage 2 of the Light Rail project, was the contract the subject of an open tender, select tender, panel arrangement, multi-use list arrangement, scheme or any other type of arrangement.
(5) How many other contracts may be entered into relating to Stage 2 of the Light Rail project for the remainder of the financial year 2017-18.
(6) How many other contracts may be entered into relating to Stage 2 of the Light Rail project for the financial year 2018-19.