Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 17 September 2015) . . Page.. 3253 ..
Planning—Narrabundah(Question No 459)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 4 August 2015:
(1) What are details of the ACT Government’s plans for the development of Section 34, Blocks 12 and 13, Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah.
(2) Will the ACT Government adhere to the salt and pepper policy in the development of Section 34, Blocks 12 and 13, Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah such that this location will comprise 10 percent of public housing; if not, what percent of public housing will be developed at Section 34, Blocks 12 and 13, Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Section 34, blocks 12 and 13, Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah are currently not zoned to permit residential development, however they are currently subject to the Omnibus Territory Plan Variation process. The site will be developed to achieve the objectives under the Housing Assistance Act 2007.
(2) Each site will be considered for development on a case by case basis.
Education and Training Directorate—surveys(Question No 460)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 5 August 2015:
Did the Education and Training Directorate undertake a survey of parents of students in ACT public schools in 2014.
(1) What was the purpose of the survey.
(2) If the survey was not distributed to all parents of students in ACT public schools, what parents were surveyed.
(3) How were the survey participants chosen.
(4) How were they communicated with.
(5) Were any other groups or individuals who did not have a child in an ACT public school included.
(6) Was the survey conducted in-house or was it contracted out. If contracted out, how and where was it advertised.
(7) What questions were asked.
(8) What were the results.