Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 04 Hansard (Thursday, 26 March 2015) . . Page.. 1267 ..
(Question No 372)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 19 February 2015 (redirected to the Minister for Housing):
(1) How much has been spent each financial year since 2009-2010 by the Total Facilities Manager contract with Spotless on (a) asbestos removal, (b) carpentry, (c) electrical units, (d) locksmiths, (e) painting, (f) bricklaying, (g) pest control, (h) tiling, (i) fencing, (j) metal roof plumbing and (k) concreting.
(2) What is the value of work completed in part (1) by (a) a person or sub-contractor on the Total Facilities Manager Panel and (b) Spotless.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) See Attachment A
(2) See Attachment B
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
Planning—project design briefs
(Question No 373)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Community Services, upon notice, on 19 February 2015 (redirected to the Minister for Urban Renewal):
(1) How many Project Design Briefs are currently being advertised.
(2) What is the construction value for each Project Design Brief identified in part (1).
(3) What is the location of the Project Design Briefs identified in part (1).
(4) For each location identified in part (3), (a) what is the number of dwellings planned to be constructed at each location, (b) what is the provisionally planned construction time and (c) what is the value of the land on which the projects are provisionally planned to be constructed.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question as it relates to the Public Housing Renewal Taskforce is as follows:
(1) No Project Design Briefs are currently being advertised. However, Project Design Briefs were issued for three sites in Chisholm, Monash and Nicholls. These were replacements for Owen Flats and included:
Chisholm: A Development Application (DA) has been lodged for the construction of 20 two-bedroom Adaptable Class C properties. Pending approval, these dwellings are expected to be constructed over a period of approximately 13 months (including procurement processes).