Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 14 Hansard (Thursday, 8 December 2011) . . Page.. 6094 ..
If the patient is found to have sleep apnoea and deemed to require Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) therapy by the physician, the case is assessed as to the clinical need and treated and managed based on this assessment. Urgent CPAP therapy can be arranged within 1 – 2 weeks. There is a wait of 2 to 3 months to commence less urgent CPAP therapy.
(2) The total full-time equivalent (FTE) staff employed at the Sleep Laboratory is 4.93 FTE
(3) The total FTE employed at the Sleep Laboratory in the categories of
(a) Doctors and staff specialists-
Staff specialists in Respiratory and Sleep Medicine – 1.8 FTE.
The physicians conduct inpatient and outpatient consultations in both respiratory and sleep medicine and report sleep studies as well as performing other duties. They are not full-time in the sleep lab. The staff specialists are supported by Junior Medical Officers who cover both respiratory and sleep laboratory.
(b) Sleep Scientists (Health Professional Officers) – 2.5 FTE
(c) Nurses – 0.63 FTE
(d) Administration – not specified as administration is covered by the Department of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine.
Taxation—revenue(Question No 1947)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment and Sustainable Development, upon notice, on 7 December 2011 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Environment and Sustainable Development):
(1) What was the actual revenue received from the Commencement and Completion Fee, under Section 298B of the Planning and Development Act 2007 for the (a) 2009-10 and (b) 2010-11 financial year.
(2) What is the estimated revenue to be collected from this fee for each year from 2011-12 to 2014-15.
(3) How many (a) residential, (b) commercial and (c) rural works paid a fee for the (i) 2009-10 and (ii) 2010-11 financial year.
(4) How many works were exempt from paying the fee, referred to in part (3), and what was the (a) scope of each set of works exempt and (b) basis for each exemption for the (i) 2009-10 and (ii) 2010-11 financial year.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The actual revenue received from the Commencement and Completion Fee, under Section 298B of the Planning and Development Act 2007 for the (a) 2009-10 financial year was $1,771,475.78 and the (b) 2010-11 financial year was $2,353,085.04.