Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 17 November 2011) . . Page.. 5624 ..
• senior management committees, their roles and membership; and
• the names of significant committees and details of membership.
For Authorities with a governing or advisory board that provides advice to the Minister, the Annual Reports of these authorities are annexed to the respective directorate’s Annual Reports.
2) See response to 1.
3) The associated legislation is identified in the Annual Reports. A copy of the legislation can be found on the ACT Legislation Register at www.legislation.act.gov.au.
Taxation—revenue(Question No 1788)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 20 September 2011:
(1) In relation to Taxation – 2011-12 Budget Paper No. 3, Table 3.1.2, p 50, what are the components which comprise (a) general rates, (b) land tax and (c) conveyances.
(2) What revenue has been collected from the components of general rates, land tax and conveyances in each of the five years to 30 June 2011.
(3) What staff, funds and other resources are used in administering the collection of revenue in each of components of general rates, land tax and conveyances.
(4) How much revenue was outstanding in each of the components of general rates, land tax and conveyances, as at 30 June 2011.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The components which comprise (a) general rates, (b) land tax and (c) conveyances are as follows:
a) General Rates
b) Land Tax
(2) The revenue from the components of general rates, land tax and conveyance outlined in (1) above for the last 5 years is as follows: