Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 18 August 2011) . . Page.. 3579 ..
The review is also assessing whether the original policy objectives have been met, and if there is need to make adjustments to the design of the scheme.
(3) The review commenced in August 2010 and is currently being finalised.
(4) The Assembly will be informed of the key findings of the review in late 2011.
(5) The officers assisting with the review have strong backgrounds in economics, econometrics, finance, and related fields.
Prior to its implementation, the policy and its modelling was subjected to independent review. Subject to their availability, a follow up review by academics is also being sought.
(6) The review is being undertaken within existing resources.
Housing—display villages(Question No 1649)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Economic Development, upon notice, on 29 June 2011:
(1) Does the Government have a formal agreement with display home builders to provide them with provisions for display home villages; if so, how many villages have been promised and at which suburbs.
(2) Are there any outstanding villages that are owed to the builders by the Government; if so, when will these be made available to the builders.
(3) What are the current agreements for display villages at developments in Bonner and Molonglo.
(4) What are the marketing and advertising arrangements between the Government and the builders in these suburbs.
(5) Are there similar provisions for display villages in Crace; if not, how are the developments at Crace delivered and is this the Government’s preferred model in future developments.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) No such agreements.
(2) No. There are no outstanding obligations to display village builders.
(3) There are no agreements in relation to Molonglo, and the existing display village in Bonner is scheduled to close in 2011-12.
(4) No arrangements exist in relation to marketing and advertising.