Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 03 Hansard (Thursday, 31 March 2011) . . Page.. 1250 ..
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Gambling and Racing Commission’s policy and rules in relation to annual leave is outlined in the 2010-2011 Treasury Enterprise Agreement (Section F7, Annual Leave), available on the ACTPS Shared Services Website at:
(2) Staff do not lose their annual leave entitlements if they do not take leave.
(3) The quantum of annual leave liability as at 31 December 2010 is:
(a) 4,184.48 hours.
Labor Party—election commitments(Question No 1488)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury’s Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation to improving the Indigenous public service traineeship program and this program’s outcomes; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, what projects and programs were undertaken towards the delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on each project or program.
(2) For (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12, what projects and programs are planned to be undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much money is committed for each project or program.
(3) If actual and committed expenditure for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10, (c) 2010-11 and (d) 2011-12 did not equate to the Treasury costings for this commitment, why not.
(4) What evaluation has been undertaken of this program and can the Minister provide a copy of this evaluation.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
Details of the implementation of Government programs is routinely provided in relevant Budget papers, Annual Reports and the mid-year Budget Review.
Further advice is made available to members through the Budget Estimates and Annual Report hearings processes.
Relevant information is also available in the Mid-Term Report on Achievement of Election Commitments released in October 2010. The Report is available at