Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 03 Hansard (Thursday, 31 March 2011) . . Page.. 1245 ..
(1) In relation to the Auditor-General, what programs are managed and/or funded within each output under each output class for the department/agency, as listed in Budget Paper 4 for the 2010-2011 Budget.
(2) If no output or output classes, can the Minister list the programs applicable for the department/agency.
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Office receives funding, largely from financial audit fees and appropriation, for performing its legislative functions under the Auditor-General Act 1996, which are primarily financial and performance audits. The appropriation for 2010-11 is $2.165 million. (2010-11 Budget Paper No. 4, page 23). The Auditor-General’s Office delivers its financial audit and performance audit programs under the independent authority of the Auditor-General.
(2) See (1)
(3) See (1)
(4) See (1)
(5) The budgeted full-time staffing level for the Office was 35 full-time equivalent staff (2010-11 Budget Paper No. 4, page 22).
(6) At 31 December 2010, the actual full-time staffing level for the Office was 33.7 full-time equivalent staff.
Labor Party—election commitments(Question No 1466)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Business and Economic Development, upon notice, on 16 February 2011 (redirected to the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation):
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury’s Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation to attracting a major autumn event to Canberra and increasing the promotion of Canberra in the domestic market; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2009-10 and (b) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, what work was undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on that work.