Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 10 March 2011) . . Page.. 860 ..
The funding allocated to the program in the 2008 Treasury costings has been combined with Commonwealth Government funding to create the larger Supportive Tenancy Service.
(b) see answer to (a)
(c) see answer to (a)
(4) The 2009-2010 ACT National Partnership Agreement on Homelessness Annual Report shows that the ACT has achieved or exceeded all performance indicators required for the Building Housing Partnerships program.
An Evaluation Framework for the new service is currently being developed and is expected to be finalised in early 2011.
Labor Party—election commitments(Question No 1517)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2011 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury’s Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment to establish a Housing Options and Moving Inquiries Service; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2009-10 and (b) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, what work was undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on that work.
(2) For (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12, what work projects and programs are planned to be undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much money is committed for each project or program.
(3) If actual and committed expenditure for (a) 2009-10, (b) 2010-11 and (c) 2011-12 did not equate to the Treasury costings for each year, why not.
(4) What evaluation has been undertaken of the implementation of this program and can the Minister provide a copy of this evaluation.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
Details of the implementation of Government programs is routinely provided in relevant Budget papers, Annual Reports and the mid-year Budget Review.
Further advice is made available to members through the Budget Estimates and Annual Report hearings processes.
Relevant information is also available in the Mid-Term Report on Achievement of Election Commitments released in October 2010. The Report is available at www.chiefminister.act.gov.au/uploads/ot/election_commitments_report.pdf.