Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 10 March 2011) . . Page.. 858 ..
Details of major collisions, where police attend, including those resulting in injury or death are recorded by police in the PROMIS (Police Realtime Online Management Information System). Major collisions have been recorded on PROMIS since its inception in the late 1990s.
(c) The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is responsible for the database, and AFP members have access.
(d) The spreadsheet below shows reported motor vehicle collisions with injury for the period January 2010 to February 2011. The actual number of accidents recorded in PROMIS since inception is significant.
(A copy of this table is available at the Chamber Support Office).
(e) All vehicle collisions that occur within the ACT must be reported to police within 24 hours. Any collision where Police attend is recorded in PROMIS.
Budget—program management and funding(Question No 1515)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) What programs are managed and/or funded within each output under each output class for the department/agency, as listed in Budget Paper 4 for the 2010-2011 Budget.
(2) If no output or output classes, can the Minister list the programs applicable for the department/agency.
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
The ACT Government prepares its budget on an outputs basis. Data at that level is published in the Budget Papers, along with budgeted financial statements for agencies. More detailed information on activities within outputs is available in annual reports. This includes audited financial statements. Data is not available in the form and at the level requested without diversion of significant resources from the Department’s ongoing business that I am not prepared to authorise.