Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 10 March 2011) . . Page.. 845 ..
Budget—program management and funding(Question No 1480)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACTTAB Limited, what programs are managed and/or funded within each output under each output class for the department/agency, as listed in Budget Paper 4 for the 2010-2011 Budget.
(2) If no output or output classes, can the Minister list the programs applicable for the department/agency.
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) ACTTAB does not have any output classes.
(2) ACTTAB is a Territory-owned corporation.
(3) Not applicable.
(4) Not applicable.
(5) Not applicable.
(6) Not applicable.
Labor Party—election commitments(Question No 1482)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury’s Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation to investing in additional community fire units to ensure full coverage of high risk suburban areas; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2009-10 and (b) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, what projects and programs were undertaken towards the delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on each project or program.
(2) For (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12, what projects and programs are planned to be undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how