Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 10 March 2011) . . Page.. 837 ..
(3) What is the budgeted cost for each program for 2010-2011.
(4) How much was spent on each program during the period 1 July 2010 to 31 December 2010.
(5) What was the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing for each program for 2010-2011.
(6) What was the actual FTE staffing for each program as at 31 December 2010.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
The ACT Government prepares its budget on an output basis. Data at that level is published in the Budget Papers, along with budgeted financial statements for agencies. More detailed information on activities within outputs is available in annual reports. This includes audited financial statements. Data is not available in the form and at the level requested without diversion of significant resources from ACT Planning and Land Authority’s ongoing business that I am not prepared to authorise.
Labor Party—election commitments(Question No 1463)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Business and Economic Development, upon notice, on 16 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury’s Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, has the Government implemented its 2008 election commitment in relation the establishment of Innovation Canberra; if not, why not; if so, for (a) 2009-10 and (b) the period 1 July to 31 December 2010, what work was undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much was spent on that work.
(2) For (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12, what work projects and programs are planned to be undertaken towards delivery of this commitment and how much money is committed for each project or program.
(3) If actual and committed expenditure for (a) 2009-10, (b) 2010-11 and (c) 2011-12 did not equate to the Treasury costings for each year, why not.
(4) What evaluation has been undertaken of the implementation of this program, and can the Minister provide a copy of this evaluation.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
Details of the implementation of Government programs are routinely provided in relevant Budget papers, Annual Reports and the mid-year Budget Review.
Further advice is made available to members through the Budget Estimates and Annual Report hearings processes.
Relevant information is also available in the Mid-Term Report on Achievement of Election Commitments released in October 2010. The Report is available at www.chiefminister.act.gov.au/uploads/ot/election_commitments_report.pdf