Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2011 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 10 March 2011) . . Page.. 802 ..
(1) In my portfolio as Attorney-General and Minister for Police and Emergency Services, the Department of Justice and Community Safety (including Emergency Services Agency) and ACT Policing, employ ten media/communications officers: Two officers of Senior Officer Grade B classification level, one officer at Senior Officer Grade C and one at the Administrative Services Officer 5 classification level; one ACT Policing officer at band level 9 and band level 7, two ACT Policing officers at band level 6 and band level 4
(2) The salary of each officer, in line with the relevant Collective Agreements is provided in the table below. These figures include a 22% composite that is paid to all of the ACT Policing media and communications officers (other than the coordinator) to be available to be called to duty 24 hours a day seven (7) days a week:
Coordinator Band Level 9**
Band Level 7
Band Level 6
Band level 6
Band Level 4
Band Level 4
* The Senior Officer Grade B also oversees community education for the ESA.
** The ACT Policing Coordinator also oversees the ACT Policing marketing area and is not solely involved in media and communications.
(3) None of the agencies employs graphic designers or staff to manage advertising as their primary responsibility.
Labor Party—election commitments(Question No 1399)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 15 February 2011:
(1) In relation to ACT Treasury’s Summary of Labor Election Commitments dated 17 October 2008, how much money was spent on the program to extend maternity and paternity leave for the period (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10 and (c) 1 July to 31 December 2010.
(2) How much money is committed for the program referred to in part (1) for (a) the period 1 January to 30 June 2011 and (b) 2011-12.
(3) If actual and committed expenditure for (a) 2008-09, (b) 2009-10, (c) 2010-11 and (d) 2011-12 did not equate to Treasury costings for each year, why not.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member’s question is as follows: