Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2625 ..
(4) How often does each group meet and what costs are associated with each meeting.
(5) Which other ACT Government departments or agencies are represented.
(6) How many community consultation groups, roundtables or committees are chaired or organised by the Minister’s department and agencies in their portfolio.
(7) What is the cost of administering each group referred to in part (6).
(8) What is the purpose of each group referred to in part (6).
(9) How often does each group referred to in part (6) meet.
(10) Who is represented on each group referred to in part (6).
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
To provide a response to this question would substantially and unreasonable divert resources of the Agency.
Information on Community Engagement and Internal Accountability can be found in the ACT Health Annual Report.
Government—motor vehicles(Question No 913)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) How many vehicles are currently used by the Minister’s department and each agency within the Minister’s portfolio.
(2) What are the types and sizes each the vehicles referred to in part (1).
(3) How many of the vehicles referred to in part (1) are privately garaged.
(4) What is the purpose of each vehicle.
(5) How many kilometres are travelled by each year by each vehicle.
(6) What are the insurance costs, including third party insurance for each vehicle.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
The response to this Question on Notice (913) has been included in the response for Question on Notice 792.