Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2608 ..
(1) In relation to each board, committee, advisory council or committee, or similar within the Minister’s portfolio, including statutory authorities, government owned corporations and government business enterprises, what is the (a) name of each body and (b) each body’s function or role.
(2) What are the names, positions and qualifications of the members of each body referred to in part (1) and when do their terms expire.
(3) How many vacancies are currently carried on each body and how long have those vacancies remained unfilled.
(4) When will the vacancies referred to in part (3) be filled.
(5) What is the remuneration of each member of each body, annual or per diem as appropriate.
(6) What are the allowances of each member of each body.
(7) Which members of each body are required to travel to Canberra in order to participate in meetings.
(8) What is the cost, on average, per body meeting for those members to travel to Canberra to attend body meetings.
(9) Why was each member referred to in part (7) appointed to the body in preference to seeking local members.
(10) What was the total remuneration, allowances and travel costs paid to body members in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date.
(11) Do any members of each body have the use of a government vehicle; if so, (a) on what basis, (b) at what cost, and (c) did the member privately garage the vehicle.
(12) Is the use of a government vehicle included as part of a remuneration determination by the Remuneration Tribunal; if not, who authorised it.
(13) How often does each body meet and what is the average length of meetings.
(14) Does each body ever meet outside Canberra; if so, (a) why, (b) how often and (c) at what cost.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(a) ACT Flora and Fauna Committee (FFC);
ACT Natural Resource Management Advisory Committee (NRMAC); and
ACT Natural Resource Management Council (NRMC).
(b) FFC – The Committee assesses the conservation status of nominated species of flora and fauna and ecological communities in the ACT region, and the ecological significance of nominated threatening processes.