Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2580 ..
(b) At present there are 898 subscribers to The Zone (which is primarily for industry) and 389 are subscribed to The Community Zone.
(c) This information is not available.
(6) ACTPLA’s website went live when ACTPLA was established in July 2003.
(8) The website is not considered an asset which is depreciated.
(a) not applicable
(b) not applicable
(9) In the week 21 March to 27 March 2010 there were 8,493 visits to the ACTPLA website.
Government—websites(Question Nos 844, 860, 861 and 862)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Women, the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, the Minister for Ageing and the Minister for Multicultural Affairs, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) In relation to the Minister’s department and each agency in the Minister’s portfolio, (a) how many websites are managed and maintained, (b) which websites are they and (c) what is the purpose of each.
(2) Who manages and maintains the websites referred to in part (1) and is this in-house responsibility or the responsibility of contractors.
(3) What is the current annual cost of maintaining and managing the websites.
(4) If contractors are engaged to perform some of this work, how much is the annual cost of engaging the contractors.
(5) Does each website allow people to subscribe to a mailing list; if so, (a) what is the purpose of the mailing list, (b) how many subscribers does it have and (c) how many subscribers have an email address that end in “act.gov.au”.
(6) When did each website go live.
(7) What was the initial development cost of each website.
(8) Is the website considered an asset which is depreciated; if so, what is the (a) depreciation rate and (b) annual depreciation cost of the site.
(9) How many individual visitors does each website receive on average per week.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1(a) Eight websites