Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2563 ..
In relation to office leases, for each agency within the Minister’s portfolio, (a) how much space is leased by each agency as at 28 February 2010, what (b) is the average space on a per employee basis, (c) are the costs per square metre, (d) are the common costs, that is, costs shared with other tenants, (e) is the make-good provision and (f) is the lease expiry date.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
ACT Property Group in the Department of Land and Property Services manages all leased accommodation on behalf of the Territory, therefore these questions were redirected. Please find attached Whole of Government data.
The detail on the space occupied per employee and the associated cost are reported at a whole of government level which include the owned office portfolio. The utilisation rate as at 31 December 2009 was 16.5m2 per occupied work point. The accommodation cost per employee at a whole of government level including the owned office portfolio was $6,873 per annum. With regard to common costs, all costs within tenancies such as cleaning, light and power, and security are shared based on the ratio of the space occupied.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office)
Government—appointments(Question No 779, 780, 781
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Women, the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services and the Minister for Children and Young People upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) How many working groups, consultation groups, inter-departmental committees, roundtables and other intra-Government committees, in each agency within the Minister’s portfolio, are chaired or organised by the Minister’s department and agencies.
(2) What is the (a) cost of administering and (b) purpose and terms of reference of each group referred to in part (1).
(3) How often and where does each group referred to in part (1) meet and what costs are associated with each meeting.
(4) Which other ACT Government departments or agencies are represented on each group referred to in part (1).
(5) What (a) records of meetings are kept and (b) briefings are provided to the Minister and to other Ministers whose departments are represented.
(6) How many community consultation groups, roundtables, or committees are chaired or organised by the Minister’s department and agencies.
(7) What is the (a) cost of administering and (b) purpose and terms of reference of each group referred to in part (6).