Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2533 ..
The Financial Controller is required to undertake continuing professional development to maintain his CPA status. No costs have been incurred from 1 December 2009 to 17 March 2010.
(12) Specialist equipment for locksmiths: Bi-lock Key Cutting Equipment. Specialist equipment for plumbers: a jet rodder.
(13)(a) 1 set of each.
(b) Bi-Lock Key Cutting Equipment cost: $29,471, Jet Rodder cost: $24,000
(c) Bi-Lock Key Cutting Equipment was installed in late 2009. No annual running costs have been incurred to date. Jet rodder running costs are estimated at $500 per year.
(14) Bi-Lock Key Cutting Equipment: Ten years
Jet Rodder: Five years
(15) LAPS: 1.
(16) $53,616. The cost of employing each graduate is one year’s salary at ASO4 level plus the administration costs for the program being $15,000 per graduate. Administration costs include the assessment and recruitment processes, as well as learning and development programs.In 2010, the LDA paid an extra $4,500 in administrative costs for a graduate who was selected but withdrew from the program, prior to commencing duties with the LDA.LAPS has 1 graduate since its establishment in December 2009.The LDA has employed graduates since 2001 as follows:
• 2001-2007 – Nil
• 2008 – 2
• 2009 – 2
• 2010 – 1
(17) 1 recruited in LAPS, nil cost.Fifteen staff have been recruited in 2009-10 to date in the LDA. The cost of recruitment in this period was $29,850 which includes advertisements, scribing services, police checks and medical examinations.
(18) ACT Property Group in the Department of Land and Property Services manages all leased accommodation on behalf of the Territory, therefore this question was redirected. Please find attached Whole of Government data.
(19) As above.