Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2523 ..
Government—regulatory impact statements(Question No 686)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) How many regulatory impact statements have been prepared by the Minister’s department or each agency in their portfolio to date in 2009-10.
(2) How many hours were spent on the preparation of each statement referred to in part (1).
(3) Which areas of the department or each agency were responsible for drafting each statement.
(4) What economic analysis, if any, has been performed by the department or each agency in (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date.
(5) What was the cost of undertaking the analysis referred to in part (4).
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(2) Not applicable.
(3) Not applicable.
(4) All policy and cabinet documents consider economic impacts
(5) This function is a part of core departmental business, and the specific information is not collected separately and is therefore not available.
Government—advertising(Question No 688)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) How much has been spent on advertising to date in 2009-10 for the Minister’s department and each agency in their portfolio.
(2) On what campaigns was this money spent
(3) What form of media was employed to undertake this advertising.
(4) Which businesses were employed to undertake, or consult on, each campaign and how many of these are small businesses from the ACT.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows: