Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 24 June 2010) . . Page.. 2496 ..
(5) How many of the positions that are filled by staff members on HDA have been advertised and are waiting for recruitment processes to be completed.
(6) How long, on average, is each recruitment process in the agency or department, from date of first advertisement to the employee commencing in the position.
(7) What is the average cost of each recruitment process.
(8) How much is spent on advertising and the engagement of agency hire firms and contractors to assist with recruitment on each recruitment process.
(9) How many agency hire firms or contractors are currently contracted to each agency and/or the department and what are the terms of their contract.
(10) Will any contracts with agency hire firms need to be broken to enforce the ACT Government’s policy to freeze recruitment of non-essential staff.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
Please note that the structure of the agency may have changed over the financial years for which figures have been provided to parts of the question.
In relation to Department of Land and Property Services since its establishment on 1 December 2009:
(1) 14 (at 17 March 2010).
(2) Between ASO3 and Senior Officer Grade B.
(3) (a) N/A, (b) N/A, (c) $25,648.17
(4) 4 weeks on average.
(6) Not applicable.
(7) Not applicable.
In relation to the Land Development Agency:
(1) 10 (at 22 March 2010).
(2) Between ASO5 and Senior Officer Grade A.
(3) (a) $113,113 (b) $143,355 (c) $89,582