Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 01 Hansard (Thursday, 11 February 2010) . . Page.. 380 ..
(3) What was the average wait time for each application to be approved.
(4) What is the average seating capacity for applications received in November 2009.
(5) In which suburbs did businesses apply for an outdoor cafe license in November 2009.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) None. The Office of Regulatory Services did receive 19 applications for renewal of outdoor café permits in the month of November. All of these were renewed during the month.
(2) See the answer to question 1.
(3) Renewal applications are usually processed within a working day of receipt of payment and receiving a copy of the public liability insurance.
(4) There are no database records that contain the information which could provide an average figure. To provide this information it would be necessary to manually search individual records.
(5) For the renewal applications, 12 of these were for primary areas, three in secondary areas and four in tertiary areas. The terms primary, secondary and tertiary area are defined in the Roads and Public Places (Fees) Determination 2009 (No 1)
Harrison—housing developments(Question No 456)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 9 December 2009 (redirected to the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services):
(1) Which current developments or development proposals, in the suburb of Harrison, are designated for social housing.
(2) How many units or houses will be included in each.
(3) What has been the public consultation process that has been undertaken for each development.
(4) Are any public consultation processes currently being undertaken.
(5) Has the Government received any objections to these developments through these processes; if so, how many objections have been received and what are the objections.
(6) How has each consultation process been advertised.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Housing ACT is not currently building any properties in Harrison. However, under the Nation Building Stimulus Stage 2, CHC Affordable Housing received funding to build social housing units in Harrison.