Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 10 Hansard (28 August) . . Page.. 4007..
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACTEW advises that commercial terms with regards to the project are yet to be finalised. ACTEW, however, would receive half of any ActewAGL profits—as a 50 per cent owner of the ActewAGL Joint Venture.
(2) I have not been provided with a business case regarding the use of renewable technologies at the gas-fired power plant.
(3) I am advised that the proposed development would not have priority in the event of a gas shortage.
(Question No 2146)
Mrs Dunneasked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 5 August 2008:
In relation to the answer to question on notice No 2114, how many first round offer of enrolments have been sent out after the closure of the first round of enrolments on 20 June 2008 for each (a) pre and (b) primary school.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(b) Currently there are 316 kindergarten enrolments entered on the Department's database. As most primary schools do not enter enrolment data in to the database until the start of the school year, accurate figures cannot be provided until that time.
(Question No 2147)
Mr Prattasked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 6 August 2008:
(1) Can the Minister detail the status of all car parks to the west of Marcus Clarke Street Civic, including (a) who owns these car parks, (b) are these car parks usually available to the public or reserved for private use, for example, ANU staff and students and (c) outlining what future plans are for these car parks;
(2) Can the Minister detail the status of the car park at section 63, off London Circuit Civic, adjacent to the Civic Police Station;
(3) Can the Minister outline when the public car park located at section 63 will stop operating as a car park, or if it has ceased to be a car park, when it ceased operating;
(4) Has the ACT Government collected revenue from parking ticketing machines installed on section 63 after it became private property; if so, how much;