Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 03 Hansard (Thursday, 3 April 2008) . . Page.. 1060 ..
• The Evaluation Panel consists of senior officers from the Chief Minister’s Department, the Land Development Agency and the ACT Heritage Unit of Territory and Municipal Services. The inclusion of the ACT Heritage Unit on the Evaluation Panel underscores the importance given to the heritage and recreational values of the site and the means by which the recreational and heritage and commercial opportunities may best be integrated to meet the project objectives.
• The Territory Plan has three specific land uses for the site, Residential, Leisure and Entertainment and Open Space. The final proportion of land to be retained as open space is yet to be determined and respondents will present their proposals for land uses across the site in their EOI submissions which will be considered by the Evaluation Team.
• The current Territory Plan sets building heights of three storeys for the component of Residential land use and two stories for other uses in areas of Leisure and Accommodation land use.
• The controls in the new Territory Plan reflect the existing provisions for the site.
• The closing date for the EOI is 3pm on 11 April 2008. The timeframe for the evaluation of the submissions will depend on their number and complexity. The timeframe for the second stage is dependent on the nature of the responses to the first stage.
• As detailed above, the community will be engaged during stage 2 of the tender process and the process for that consultation will be detailed once tender submissions have been received.