Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 22 November 2007) . . Page.. 3806 ..
ACT Housing—removal costs
(Question No 1741)
Mrs Burke asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 18 October 2007:
• How much has ACT Housing spent on furniture removal for ACT Housing tenants for (a) 2001-2002, (b) 2002-2003, (c) 2003-2004, (d) 2004-2005, (e) 2005-2006 and (f) 2006-2007;
• How much has ACT Housing spent on furniture storage for ACT Housing tenants in the years (a) 2001-2002, (b) 2002-2003, (c) 2003-2004, (d) 2004-2005, (e) 2005-2006 and (f) 2006-2007.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
• The costs of furniture removal and storage costs of tenant belongings, at least for contract costs exceeding $15,000 are reported in the Annual Report, please refer to:
• 2001-02 Nil reported;
• 2002-03 page 107 of Volume I;
• 2003-04 page 150 of Volume I;
• 2004-05 pages 195 and 196 of Volume I;
• 2005-06 pages 279 and 281 of Volume II;
• 2006-07 page 226 and 227 of Volume II
• The cost of furniture storage is not separately identified from the cost of furniture removal, except in 2004-05, refer to page 196 of Volume I of the 2004-05 Annual Report.
Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders—cultural centre
(Question No 1742)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for Indigenous Affairs, upon notice, on 18 October 2007:
• Will the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) cultural centre on Lake Burley Griffin continue to be a cultural centre or will it become an arts centre;
• Does the Government have plans or a process for extending the use of the Centre and involving other Aboriginal people;
• Does the Government intend to continue funding the Centre in the medium to long term;
• How is the Burringiri board of management constituted;
• Is he able to say whether the current constitution gives veto power to the board over any applications for membership; if so, how can effective, democratic renewal of the governing structure be ensured;
• How many members does the board actually have;