Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2007 Week 07 Hansard (Tuesday, 21 August 2007) . . Page.. 1812 ..
lessee, and the grant of new leases to the lessee to subdivide the parcels of land in the surrendered leases; and
• includes the subdivision of land under the Unit Titles Act 2001; and
• does not include subletting a sublease.
Proposed new clause 7A
Page 5, line 16—
7A Meaning of use—Act
In this Act:
use land, or a building or structure on the land, means any of the following:
• begin a new use of the land, building or structure;
• continue a use of the land, building or structure;
Note Development approval is not required for continuing use lawfully commenced (see s 195 and s 198).
• change a use of the land, building or structure, whether by adding a use, stopping a use and substituting another use or otherwise.
Planning and Development Bill 2006
Amendments moved by Mr Seselja
Clause 7 (d)
Page 4, line 22—