Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 13 Hansard (14 December) . . Page.. 4296..
(4) (a) There was a 12 per cent increase in category four presentations during 2006-07 compared with 2005-06.
(b) Yes. ACT Hospitals reported an on-time rate of 49 per cent for the first quarter of 2006 07
(5) The result for the first quarter of 2006-07 was 82 per cent seen within standard timeframes.
(Question No 1430)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Health, on 12 December 2006:
(1) What is the target for ambulance-off-stretcher times for patients who arrive at the Emergency Department in an ambulance;
(2) How has this target been varied, if at all, during the past five years;
(3) Is this target different for The Canberra Hospital and Calvary Public Hospital;
(4) What has been the performance against the target for each public hospital over the past five years.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The target is 90% of patients off-loaded within 20 minutes.
(2) This measure has only been reported since September 2005. The target has not changed since that time.
(3) The target is the same for both The Canberra Hospital and Calvary Public Hospital.
(4) This measure has only been reported since September 2005.
Public service—shared services centre
(Question No 1433)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Chief Minister, on 12 December 2006:
(1) When will the Shared Services Centre be operational;
(2) How many staff will work at the Shared Services Centre;
(3) How much did it cost to set up the Centre in (a) 2005-06 and (b) 2006-07 to date;
(4) How many staff lost their jobs because of the Centre's establishment;
(5) When does the Minister estimate that the project will start saving money for the ACT Government;