Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 13 Hansard (14 December) . . Page.. 4239..
(2) It is too early to report on the response to these actions.
(3) Not applicable - see response to parts (1) and (2) above.
(Question No 1298)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Business and Economic Development, upon notice, on 21 September 2006:
(1) In relation to Action 46 in the Economic White Paper, when was the Retail Moratorium lifted in the ACT;
(2) What has been the response of industry to the lifting of this Moratorium.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Moratorium was formally revoked on 5 March 2004 with the release of The Canberra Spatial Plan (Action 46 of the Economic White Paper).
(2) The Government is not aware of any negative response from industry.
(Question No 1315)
Dr Foskey asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 17 October 2006:
(1) What was the full cost of installation of the pay parking arrangements including the end-to-end cost counting equipment purchase and installation, all signage, line marking, kerbing changes, new and changed signage in surrounding suburbs, project management and consultation costs, for (a) The Canberra Hospital and (b) Calvary Hospital;
(2) What was the end-to-end budgeted cost for installation of pay parking arrangements for (a) The Canberra Hospital and (b) Calvary Hospital;
(3) What is the budgeted operational cost, including maintenance and any proposed changes to car park configuration for (a) The Canberra Hospital and (b) Calvary Hospital for (i) 2006-07 and (ii) outyears;