Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 9 Hansard (21 September) . . Page.. 3098..
(8) What is the cost per cubic metre of the removal of any excess landfill on the GDE project;
(9) Where has this removed landfill been transported to, and has it been used on other projects in the ACT; if so, what are these projects.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) 200,000 cubic metres was imported to the site before GDE roadworks contracts commenced.
(2) The average cost was $2.20 per cubic metre.
(3) Material was imported because initial advice from the design consultants indicated there would be shortfall for the project.
(4) All the imported material has been used.
(5) Whilst all the imported material has been used on the project, subsequently about 170,000 cubic metres of excavated material elsewhere on the site has been found to be surplus to requirements and is being removed.
(7) The cost of the contract variation to remove surplus excavated material is estimated to be in the order of $2.5m.
(8) The cost of the removal of surplus excavated material is expected to be between $14 and $15 per cubic metre on average.
(9) The Arboretum Project and the Stromlo Recreation Park. These projects will benefit from the availability of the additional material.
(Question No 1197)
Mr Stefaniak asked the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 24 August 2006:
(1) Which ACT teams participating in national competitions (a) will receive assistance during 2006-07 and (b) received assistance during 2005-06;
(2) How much assistance (a) will each team at (1)(a) receive and from what sources and (b) did each team at (1)(b) receive and from what sources;
(3) Which season in each competition (a) will this assistance cover given that some competitions are played over more than one financial year such as the National Rugby League and (b) did this assistance cover in 2005-06;
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows: