Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 9 Hansard (21 September) . . Page.. 3087..
(d) how many complaints has the ACT Planning and Land Authority received from people issued with disciplinary notices since 1 September 2004?
(3) Given that section 35 of the Act makes no provision for an inquiry when a rectification order is issued,
(a) how many rectification orders have been issued since 1 September 2004
Six rectification orders were issued since 1 September 2004, one of the rectification orders was an emergency rectification order.
(b) how many rectification orders issued since 1 September 2004 have been taken to the AAT?
Three of the six rectification orders have been reviewed by the AAT.
(c) of those rectification orders taken to the AAT, how many were upheld and how many have been overturned?
One of the rectification orders was modified by the AAT, and one overturned. This matter is currently before the ACT Supreme Court for review.
(d) how many complaints has ACTPLA received from people issued with rectification orders since 1 September 2004?
(Question No 1178)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for the Territory and Municipal Services (redirected to the Acting Minister for the Territory and Municipal Services), upon notice, on 17 August 2006:
(1) Did a mail-out on 5 June by Urban Services include a DL size flyer of an upcoming show at the Canberra Theatre, a DL size pamphlet of the National Bonsai Collection of Australia and an A5 size booklet titled "Supervising a Learner Driver";
(2) How often do these mail-outs occur;
(3) Is there a process for selection of what material is included in these mail outs; if so, how does this selection process occur and who approves the material;
(4) How many people are employed in the Department of Urban Services to process these mail-outs;
(5) Who is on the mailing list;
(6) What is the (a) average cost of these mail outs and (b) highest cost and lowest cost of one of these mail-outs.