Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 6 Hansard (8 June) . . Page.. 2068..
30 June 2001 - 30 June 2002: net decrease of 80 employees
30 June 2002 - 30 June 2003: net gain of 827 employees
30 June 2003 - 30 June 2004: net gain of 706 employees
30 June 2004 - 30 June 2005: net decrease of 427 employees
As at 1 May 2006, there were 18,614 people employed in the ACT Public Service.
126 voluntaries redundancies
All Territory employees are included in the above figures, except for contract executive staff. Between 1 July 2005 and 1 May 2006, the number of contract executive staff decreased from 150 to 149.
* All paid headcount figures are subject to variables such as number of casuals and board members paid at that date.
(Question No 1095)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 4 May 2006:
What regular reports does Treasury provide the Treasurer and at what frequency are they provided.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Treasury provides the following reports to address requirements of the Financial Management Act 1996:
- Annual and Financial Report (provided annually);
- Mid-Year Review (provided annually);
- Half-yearly performance report (provided half-yearly);
- Consolidated Financial Management Report (provided quarterly); and
- Report on Exposure to Derivatives (provided monthly).
Treasury also provides Capital Works Program Progress Reports on a quarterly basis.
ACTION bus services-early departures
(Question No 1096)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 9 May 2006:
(1) How many reported incidents have there been of early bus departures by ACTION buses over the last twelve months;
(2) What has been the response by ACTION management to each of those complaints;