Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 5 Hansard (11 May) . . Page.. 1698..
(2) Approximately $80,000 in 2005-06.
(4) Acumen Alliance are appointed as ESA's internal auditors. No positions have been created to undertake the internal audit function, although the ESA does have a coordination and implementation role, which is being undertaken under the current structure of the Finance Section.
(Question No 1019)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 28 March 2006:
(1) How many vehicles supplied by the Emergency Services Authority (ESA) to its employees or volunteers are currently home garaged and how many of these vehicles are home garaged by officers on call;
(2) As at 1 November 2005, (a) how many vehicles supplied by the ESA to its employees or volunteers were home garaged every day, (b) how many of those vehicles were garaged by officers on call and (c) of those vehicles garaged by officers on call, does this number differ from (b); if so, why;
(3) What was the total cost to the ESA pertaining to the use of cab charges for employees for (a) July 2005, (b) August 2005, (c) September 2005, (d) October 2005, (e) November 2005, (f) December 2005, (g) January 2006, (h) February 2006 and (i) March 2006;
(4) Are any 'on call' ESA employees that previously had access to ESA vehicles for home garaging now required to leave those vehicles garaged on ESA premises; if so, why, and what is the saving to the Government.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Mr Pratt's colleague, Mrs Dunne, has asked numerous questions on notice relating to home-garaging of ACT Government plated vehicles by on call officers, the most recent being questions 855, 630 and 234 which have been answered in full. Given the above, I am not prepared to authorise the use of the very considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed information required to answer the Member's question. However, I will provide an answer to question 3.
(3) (a) $726.57; (b) $1,173.31; (c) $2,094.80; (d) $3,172.64; (e) $1,1479.22; (f) $1,345.32; (g) $1,895.03; (h) $1,017.23; (i) $2,340.27
(Question No 1020)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 29 March 2006: