Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 4 Hansard (4 May) . . Page.. 1271..
Answers to questions
(Question No 849)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Economic Development and Business, upon notice, on 14 February 2006:
(1) How many cars in your department with ACT Government numberplates are home-garaged every day;
(2) How many are garaged by officers on call;
(3) Of those which are not garaged by officers on call,
(a) how many cars are there,
(b) in which suburbs are they garaged and
(c) in the week commencing 13 February 2006, for each car, how many kilometres were driven
(i) to and from work and
(ii) for work purposes.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Fraser, Queanbeyan, Amaroox2, Chisholm, Latham and Evatt
Fraser (89), Queanbeyan (137), Amaroo (109), Amaroo (76), Chisholm (221), Latham (24) and Evatt (108);
Fraser (31), Queanbeyan (74), Amaroo (241), Amaroo (352),
Chisholm (426), Latham (63) and Evatt (426).
(Question No 904)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 15 February 2006:
(1) How many workplaces in the ACT have received Australian Breastfeeding Association accreditation as Breastfeeding Friendly Workplaces;
(2) What is the Government doing to boost the number of Breastfeeding Friendly Workplaces in the ACT.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Ten workplaces have received accreditation in the ACT.
(2) The ACT Government is leading by example in boosting the number of Breastfeeding Friendly Workplaces in the ACT. In 2004, the ACT Government released the policy Expectant and New Mothers, ACT Workplaces: A guide for employers and employees.