Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 3 Hansard (30 March) . . Page.. 988..
1 bedroom flats
2 bedroom flats
3 bedroom flats
2 bedroom house
3 bedroom house
4 bedroom house
5 plus bedroom house
1 bedroom aged person unit
2 bedroom aged person unit
(Question No 954)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 16 February 2006:
(1) Have there been any inquiries or studies into the possibility of an intertown bus service starting from or incorporating Dunlop; if not, why not; if so, what have the results been;
(2) Will the Minister be looking into extending bus services to incorporate Dunlop; if not, why not; if so, when will this be happening.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) No. ACTION provides a number of direct and express services incorporating Dunlop. Routes 43, 45, 46, 243 and 946 service Dunlop to Belconnen Interchange, with Route 234 continuing through Civic interchange to Russell Offices. Express service - Xpresso 703 - services Dunlop to Civic Interchange, Russell Offices and Parkes in the am peak and return in the pm peak.
(2) As part of ACTION's network reviews an assessment is carried out on all routes and services provided. At present ACTION believes there are appropriate services provided to Dunlop residents.
(Question No 955)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2006:
(1) In relation to accident statistics in speed camera zones in the electorate of Ginninderra, how many accidents have occurred in (a) 2001-2002, (b) 2002-2003, (c) 2003-2004, (d) 2004-2005 and (e) 2005-06 to date along (i) Barry Drive, Northbourne Avenue to Belconnen Way, (ii) Barton Highway, Federal Highway to Kuringa Drive, (iii) Belconnen Way, Barry Drive to Kingsford Smith Drive, (iv) Chuculba Crescent, William Slim Drive to Baldwin Drive, (v) Coppins Crossing Road, Uriarra Road to William Hovell Drive, (vi) Florey Drive, Southern Cross Drive to Ginninderra Drive, (vii) Ginninderra Drive, Ellenborough Street to Florey Drive, (viii) Kerrigan Street,