Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 3 Hansard (30 March) . . Page.. 926..
(3) The total amount of fault calls received for ticket machines since September 2005 is:
(a) Belconnen, 808
(b) Tuggeranong, 372
Our database records the number of calls relating to equipment faults, not the number of faults. One fault will often attract multiple calls, consequently the total number of faults will be considerably less than 808 and 372.
Playground Safety Program Package 6
(Question No 859)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 14 February 2006:
(1) How much of the $45 000 for Playground Safety Program Package 6 has been expended to date this financial year;
(2) Which works within Package 6 are yet to be completed and why;
(3) When will these works be completed.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) All of the $45 000 has been expended.
(2) All works in package 6 have been completed.
(3) There are no outstanding works.
(Question No 860)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 14 February 2006:
(1) How many (a) assaults and (b) threats have been made against bus drivers and/or passengers in the ACT in (i) 2002-03, (ii) 2003-04, (iii) 2004-05 and (iv) 2005-06 to date;
(2) Of the incidents reported in part (1), how many resulted in (a) injury, (b) compensation and (iii) stress leave;
(3) Of the incidents reported in part (1), how many (i) charges, (ii) convictions or (iii) other penalties were issued.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
2005-06 to date