Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 3 Hansard (30 March) . . Page.. 925..
For example, two similar workplace incidents involving interpersonal conflict between teachers might be reported as a staff grievance; or it may be resolved at the local level by a supervisor or principal; or give rise to a worker's compensation claim; or be managed as a more formal complaint in the school; or be reported to the Human Rights Commissioner as a discrimination claim.
The department collects and reports on data for some of the above (including worker's compensation claims and discrimination claims) but does not use the term 'bullying' as a classification tool.
The department does not have the resources to divert to aggregate all its possible sources of data and information.
Pay parking ticket machines
(Question No 858)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 14 February 2006:
(1) Further to the reply to question on notice No 637, how much revenue has been raised from pay parking ticket machines in Government-owned carparks in (a) Belconnen and (b) Tuggeranong each month since August 2005;
(2) How much revenue has been raised from parking fines issued in Government-owned carparks in (a) Belconnen and (b) Tuggeranong each month since August 2005;
(3) How often have pay parking ticket machines in Government-owned carparks been out of use since August 2005 in (a) Belconnen and (b) Tuggeranong.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The revenue raised from pay parking ticket machines by month since August 2005 is:
(2) The revenue raised from parking fines since August 2005 is:
(Belconnen figures include private car parks located behind the Taxation Building and at Lakeview Square)