Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 2 Hansard (9 March) . . Page.. 634..
(4) This is not a booking service.
(5) 6 December 2006
(7) One respondent suggested the system be abandoned.
(8) There is no allocated funding.
(9) The questionnaire is closed. However, ACTION encourages customer feedback for all its services.
(10) There is no allocated funding.
ACTION Buses-security cameras
(Question No 863)
Mr Prattasked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 14 February 2006:
(1) How many (a) security cameras are currently installed in ACTION buses, (b) ACTION buses currently have at least one security camera installed and (c) ACTION buses currently have no security cameras installed;
(2) Are security cameras going to be installed into those ACTION buses that do not currently have any security cameras installed; if so, when will this take place; if not, why not;
(3) Of the security cameras currently installed in buses, are these all operating properly; if not, (a) how many are not operational, (b) how long and why have they been out of operation.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Yes. Tender process has commenced.
6 months. Older system deemed not cost effective to replace analogue unit, pending replacement with new digital system in tender process.