Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2006 Week 2 Hansard (9 March) . .
(d) ACT Delegation to UK and USA (Mr Corbell, June 2005)
- Establishment of mutually beneficial relationships with other jurisdictions, including skill sharing and knowledge transfer.
- Putting the ACT back at the leading edge of planning and in the development and use of land.
- Potential for the ACT to obtain global pilot projects in sustainable development and design.
- The ability to apply the latest in world thinking to the planning of new areas such as Molonglo Valley and North Gungahlin.
- The ability to form a view and a sense of bench-marking as to the ACT's current and planned approach to development viz-a-viz key comparable jurisdictions.
(Question No 843)
Mr Mulcahyasked the Minister for Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 14 February 2006:
(1) Does the ACT Government intend to undertake a review of WorkCover as previously indicated; if so,
(a) when will the review be undertaken and completed,
(b) who will undertake the review and
(c) what is the estimated cost of the review;
(2) Will the findings of the review be made available to the Legislative Assembly.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The ACT Government has not stated an intention to undertake a review of ACT WorkCover.
(a) See answer to (1) above.
(b) See answer to (1) above.
(c) See answer to (1) above.