Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 12 Hansard (Tuesday, 18 October 2005) . . Page.. 3811 ..
• the audit opinion under section 29 (3) about the financial statements.
Proposed new section 30D
Page 17, line 16—
omit proposed new section 30D, substitute
30D Departmental statements of performance to be included in annual reports etc
A report prepared under the Annual Reports (Government Agencies) Act 2004 for a department for a financial year must include, or have attached to it—
• the department’s statement of performance for the year; and
• the auditor-general’s report under section 30C (3) about the statement of performance.
Proposed new section 30E
Page 18, line 1—
omit proposed new section 30E, substitute
30E Quarterly departmental performance reports
• Each Minister must prepare a quarterly performance report for each department for which the Minister is responsible within 30 days after the end of each of the first 3 quarters of a financial year.
• The report must include—
• a progress report on delivery of outputs; and
• an explanation of any significant variations from performance criteria.
• The Minister must present the report to the Legislative Assembly on the first sitting day after the report is prepared.
• If the report for a quarter is not presented to the Legislative Assembly under subsection (3) within 30 days after the end of the quarter, the Minister must make a copy of the report available to members of the Legislative Assembly within the 30 days.
• This section does not apply to the Legislative Assembly secretariat.
Proposed new section 66
Page 32, line 12—
omit proposed new section 66, substitute
66 Annual financial statements of territory authorities to be included in annual reports etc
A report prepared under the Annual Reports (Government Agencies) Act 2004 for a territory authority for a financial year must include, or