Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2005 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 18 August 2005 2005) . . Page.. 2945 ..
• the court order removing the respondent from the premises; or
• evidence of the respondent’s undertaking to the court to leave the premises.
• The tribunal may make an order substituting the occupant as the tenant, or cotenant, if—
• the grounds of the application are proved; and
• the lessor has been given an opportunity to be heard on the application.
• If the application is in relation to premises leased under a housing assistance program under the Housing Assistance Act 1987, the tribunal must not make an order under subsection (5) that is inconsistent with the eligibility criteria of the program.
• The order is subject to any condition stated in it by the tribunal.
Proposed new section 127A (1)
Page 17, line 6—
public housing tenancy agreement
tenancy agreement with the commissioner for housing
Proposed new section 127A (2)
Page 17, line 11—
Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill 2005
Amendments moved by the Attorney-General
Proposed new section 107A (1)
Page 10, line 4—