Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 8 Hansard (5 August) . . Page.. 3636..
There will be a meeting with all of the summer sporting associations on 3 August 20004 for the annual grounds allocation meeting, where groups will be provided with an update on the situation. It is anticipated that the needs of all clubs will be accommodated on alternative locations.
(Question No 1658)
Mr Stefaniakasked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 1 July 2004:
(1) What ovals are currently being watered and allocated to sporting groups;
(2) Are any of these ovals ear-marked for lower maintenance, including the Government ceasing to water them;
(3) If any ovals are not going to be watered, why has this decision been made;
(4) What arrangements are being made for the sporting groups that use those ovals.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The following ovals are currently being watered and are allocated to sporting groups:
District Playing Fields