Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 8 Hansard (5 August) . . Page.. 3620..
Litter Infringement notices issued by City Rangers
24 infringement notices have been paid; remaining infringements have continuing action
(2) (a) $203
(b) $3 778.
(Question No 1633)
Mr Prattasked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 30 June 2004:
(1) Why is it that none of the new capital works projects listed for Education, Youth and Family Services in the 2003-04 December Quarterly Capital Works Progress Report have proposed completion dates listed.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to Mr Pratt's question is:
(1) The proposed completion dates on page 1 of the 2003-04 December quarterly report were inadvertently omitted from the report. However, the proposed completion dates will be included in the June quarterly report.
Roads-on-road cycle paths
(Question No 1634)
Mr Cornwellasked the Minister for Urban Services, upon notice, on 1 July 2004:
(1) Since the introduction of the new on-road cycle paths in the A.C.T. have statistics been collected as to the number of cyclists using those paths;
(2) If so, what are statistics for daily usage of each of the on-road cycle paths in the A.C.T.;
(3) Could any other relevant information also be provided;
(4) If statistics have not been collected, why not.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(4) The provision of on-road cycling facilities was recently completed on some arterial roads and is still in progress on some others. On-road cycling facilities are currently being implemented on Northbourne Avenue to complete the Woden to Dickson project.