Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2828..
Kowen Pine Forest
* Other: This figure represents suburbs entered in error, unspecified rural locations in the A.C.T, and Traffic Infringement Notices issued by ACT Policing in NSW.
(Question No 1544)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 13 May 2004:
(1) Further to the response to Question on notice No 1380, will the remaining $400 000 be spent by the end of the financial year;
(2) If so, what will those funds be expended on; if not, why not.
Mr Wood: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) As at 18 May 2004 invoices had been received for project expenditure totalling $703,000. It is expected that the budget will be fully allocated this financial year, but some of the 2003-04 funding may also be rolled over into the 2004-05 year.
(2) Invoices are expected to continue to be submitted until the end of the financial year for on-going payment in support of the following existing programs:
Crime - What Can I do?
Crime Prevention Road Shows;
Neighbourhood Crime Prevention - Answers Where You Live;