Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 5 Hansard (25 May) . . Page.. 2213..
(3) Has any target been set for the number of environmentally friendly vehicles the Government wishes to have in the Government car fleet; if so, what is that target and timeframe; if not, why not.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) I am advised by the Office of Sustainability that the ACT Government vehicle fleet currently comprises 11 hybrid vehicles and 9 dedicated LPG vehicles.
(2) The Government has committed to increase the number of hybrid vehicles in the fleet to 25 to trial their suitability as ACT Government fleet vehicles.
(3) No. Any target to increase the number of hybrid vehicles beyond 25 will be contingent on whether they prove to be suitable as ACT Government fleet vehicles. Based on the number of hybrid vehicles already leased, the ACT has a larger proportion of its fleet (1%) dedicated to hybrid vehicles than any other State, Territory or the Commonwealth Government.
(Question No 1431)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 30 March 2004:
(1) In (a) 2002-03 and (b) 2003-04 how many dual occupancies were (i) approved and (ii) rejected for development and in which suburbs;
(2) How many dual occupancies are currently pending development approval and in which suburbs are the applications for.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Note (A):All Dual Occupancy Applications. These figures include those applications for extensions, minor structures, pools etc (see detailed Table A attached).
Note (B): All Dual Occupancy Applications relating to the construction of new dual occupancy (see detailed Table B attached).
See detailed Table A & B attached for numbers per suburb.