Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 5 Hansard (25 May) . . Page.. 2189..
Enrolled Nurses: 262
Registered Nurses: 1,539
(2) The comparable figures for March and August 2003 are:
(3) The number of enrolled and registered nurses that left the A.C.T. public hospital system in the last 12 months:
Enrolled Nurses: 16
Registered Nurses: 166
(4) A wide variety of reasons are cited by nurses for leaving the A.C.T. public hospital system, they are highly personal in nature.
Permanent staff employed by ACT Health are offered an exit interview and survey.
(5) The number of enrolled and registered nurses that have been recruited in the last 12 months are:
Enrolled Nurses: 14
Registered Nurses: 117
(6) The number of registered nurses that came from the University of Canberra to the Canberra Hospital Graduate Nursing Programs are:
1 graduate in February 2003
19 graduates in August 2003
(Question No 1374)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 10 March 2004:
What other costs did the Government incur in regards to the condemned Karralika redevelopment, excluding the two consultants fees as outlined in response to Question on Notice No 1006.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Additional costs expended by the Government associated with the proposed Karralika redevelopment, other than the consultant's fees outlined in response to Question on Notice 1006, include the payment of the Development Application fee by ACT Health to the ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) only. The Development Application fee was $2,465.16 .