Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Week 5 Hansard (13 May) . . Page.. 1916..
8C New section 74A (3)
(3) This section does not apply to a decision if the Minister makes a declaration under section 74 (3) in relation to the decision.
Environment Legislation Amendment Bill 2004
Amendments moved by the Minister for Environment
Proposed new clauses 8A, 8B and 8C
Page 20, line 16-
8A Section 74
8B New section 74 (2) to (8)
(2) However, subsection (1) does not apply to a decision declared under subsection (3) to be about conduct related to works for the Gunghalin Drive extension.
(3) The Minister may, in writing, declare that a stated decision of the conservator mentioned in subsection (1) (d), (f), (g) or (h) is about conduct related to works for the Gunghalin Drive extension.
(4) The declaration is a notifiable instrument.
Note A notifiable instrument must be notified under the Legislation Act.
(5) If the Minister makes a declaration under subsection (3) about a decision of the conservator, the conservator must give written notice of the decision to the licensee.
(6) The notice under subsection (5) must include-
(a) a statement that a declaration under subsection (3) has been made in relation to the decision; and
(b) a statement about the operation of subsection (2).
(7) In this section: