Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 4 Hansard (1 April) . . Page.. 1686..
Stamp Duty on Insurance
Jun 2002 To May 2003
Payment to eligible organisations for public liability, professional indemnity group personal accident or other similar types of insurance pending the passing of Legislation to provide an exemption from stamp duty.
Rally of Canberra
(Question No 1390)
Mr Smyth asked the Minister for Economic Development, Business and Tourism, upon notice, on 11 March 2004:
In relation to the Subaru Rally of Canberra:
1. Further to your response to Question on Notice No 1150 in which you stated that Australian Capital Tourism was awaiting formal ratification of the contract for Subaru to again sponsor the Rally of Canberra, has this contract been finalised.
2. If so, when was it finalised and is the contract any different to past years; if not, when will the contract be finalised and do you expect any change to the terms in the contract from previous years.
Mr Quinlan: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
2. The contract for the naming rights sponsorship was executed on 19 March 2003. The terms of the contract are similar to that of previous years with a three year duration period (2004 - 2006) and the sponsorship commitment incrementing over the three years.
Rally of Canberra
(Question No 1391)
Mr Smythasked the Minister for Economic Development, Business and Tourism, upon notice, on 11 March 2004:
In relation to the Subaru Rally of Canberra.
1. How many nominations have been received for this year's Rally of Canberra;
2. When do the entry nominations close;
3. From what countries and Australian States have nominations been received;
4. What is the total field of competitors expected for this year's event;
5. What was the total field of competitors for the last three years' events;
6. When will tickets go on sale to the public;