Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2004 Week 3 Hansard (11 March) . . Page.. 1226..
12. The request specified, "a copy of all documents prepared by your department"about the matter. As such, the letter from Mr Bruton and Mr Senatore were outside the scope of the request and not provided.
13. Copies of the letters have been provided.
14. Ministerial or agency staff did not attend the meeting.
ACTION-services to Canberra Stadium
(Question No 1339)
Mr Smythasked the Minister for Planning, upon notice:
(1) In relation to the provision of bus services to home games at Canberra Stadium at which the Raiders Rugby League Club (Raiders) is playing, what is the nature of any arrangement between ACTION and the Raiders for the provision of bus services to and from Canberra Stadium for 2004
(2) If this arrangement takes the form of a formal contract, can you provide the details of this contract
(3) If this arrangement does not take the form of a formal contract, what are the details of the arrangement
(4) If this arrangement is different from that which applied in 2003 and earlier years, (a) what are these differences and (b) why has the arrangement been changed
(5) Does the arrangement with ACTION only deal with services to and from interchanges or does it also include services to and from interchanges and other locations, such as football clubs
(6) If there are services involving both interchanges and other locations, are the arrangements for services involving interchanges different from those relating to other locations
(7) If there are different arrangements noted in part (5), please provide details of any differences that apply to the two types of services
(8) What assessments of the viability of the provision of these bus services has been made by ACTION and what has been the outcome of any such assessments.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) In 2004, ACTION Authority will be providing the regular bus route services to Canberra Stadium via the Route 80 and special shuttle services from bus Interchanges to Canberra Stadium. In addition, ACTION Authority may provide "charter services"if booked by individuals or groups. ACTION Authority provides the additional shuttle services as a community service. There is no formal arrangement in place with the Canberra Raiders for the provision of transport to and from the Canberra Stadium
(2) There is no formal contract.